Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pictures on my computer


I've got loads of pictures on my PC. Or my PCs to be honest. I've realised recently that I lack structure to almost everything I do. I might change that eventually but not today. Today the sun is gone, the temperature has dropped to only 15 degrees and I'm still on a weeks vacation. I think I've almost had all the sleep I badly needed and today I'll give my pictures a go. So I've logged on to Flickr (managed to log on after only failing to find the right user ID 5 times) in order to upload a bunch of stuff there and then post pics from the reunionen held May 10 with my old punk friends. They've given up hope seeing my pics I think...

When I logged on to Flickr I found this picture which was the only one I managed to upload months ago. I love it. Makes Becca look like a doll in a toystore.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jaysus when did you take that picture and where the hell are you on flickr, details by means of a hyperlink would help.

More importantly I wanna see some pictures from the slr, come on C.

dolly said...

So many questions!

Pic is taken last summer I think. We went down to the seaside and this picture is from the end of the seaside, in the marina/dock part where all the birds where jumping around looking for food.

I'm on flickr as cecilia.rossel if that helps. Let me know if you can't find it. Not very many pictures up there yet. 100 MB was filled up quickly yesterday, so had to buy more space and should continue uploading pics later today perhaps.

"slr"?

Anonymous said...

Yep as in the images from the new SLR single lens reflex camera. Found you on Flickr so added you as a contact.