Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sick of work

I now wake up every morning trying to find an easy solution to an impossible problem. I've been here before and I know there is no easy fix, still my mind seem to try finding one - every night. I wish I knew how to stop it.

It is now July 22. At the end of September my contract ends and I will not renew it. Been with the same client for over 5 years and been doing this boring job for 10+ years. It never gets any better. Same problems in every project. Same agressive time plans and lack of understanding when we run late.

Come October I've promised myself to have at least 6 months off. I am going to do nothing. Or at least I won't make any special plans to do anything. I hope to wake up every morning and wonder what I'll be doing that day. I might get sick of doing nothing. I might start looking for new careers or things to do but I think it will take a long time before I do.

I am soooooo looking forward to this fall!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Good luck with it dolly - brave move!