Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm drinking mud

Honestly. I am drinking mud. It was sold as herbal tea, but it looks, smells and tastes like mud. It came in two big bags filled with what can only be described as dried leaves, strange red berries, sticks and dust. It smells terrible when dry and absolutely vile when cooked. It has to be soaked, then boiled for 40 minutes and it stinks up my kitchen. And then I have to drink it...
I got it yesterday when seeing a Chinese doctor. I have been going to "normal" doctors every now and then for the last 14 years, but the last time I went I got a bit annoyed since the doctors hardly takes a look before subscribing pills. The pills work. No doubt. It is just that they bring bad stuff with them. Like stomach ache and a strange metal taste in my mouth for the entire period I'm taking them - and it is a periof of three months. So for now I'm sticking to mud. It is only for 4 days. I started yesterday, and waking up this morning I could not believe the difference. It really looks as if the mud shite is working as the face rash is actually calming down.

No comments: