Monday, November 5, 2007

Boring, but surprised

Boring boring boring FRIENDS boring boring boring MUSIC boring boring boring FRIENDS & BEERS boring boring boring TRIP boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring BIRTHDAY boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring boring GOOD BOOK boring boring boring boring boring boring ...

I'm not bored. I am boring.

Anyway, today I was contacted via LinkedIn by one of my Texan buddies from High School. Haven't heard from him since 1985! That's insane. 22 years. I'm old. He's old. Seems like 10 years ago. So strange.

It's so cool that he managed to find. I've tried (and failed) tracking them down. I have started to realized that a lot of people live in the US(!) and that my mates all have (or had) quite common names. So using the search engines without knowing what they do for a living... well, I was never lucky. I hope he's still in touch with some of the others. Would be so much fun to see them again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all go through boring patches in our lives, I think it all has to do with aging.

Good to see you posting again though, welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Jo said...

I'm boring too, Dolly! I think exciting people make less fun parents, if that's any consolation. There's a lot of hanging around involved in parenting.

I went to a gigi the other night and found some exciting new music: www.myspace.com.angusandjuliastone


I think this post is likeable too :)