Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am a perfectionist

There. Now it's been said.

Some people call me control freak and others call me obsessive. My friends call me bitch or freak and I love them right back.

Freaks like me love chaos since it is a challenge to us. We often seek challenges since we tend to become obnoxious when bored. I believe our worst enemy is insufficient resources (be it energy or tools e.g. skills and equipment).

Given the right amount of chaos along with the right prerequisites and conditions we'll provide whatever is needed to bring clarity. Upon analysis 'the chaos' is usually easily sorted by simple stuff like common terminology, checklists, defined routines and rules.

So being a perfectionist, would I:
- fly knowing the pilot skipped the take-off routine?
- eat meat turning green?
- steal?
- cut corners?

2 comments:

Jo said...

Steal what?

Hopefully none of the above. Perfectionism and food poisoning? That's a new one on me.

Hey dolly, would you like to ocme organise my house? That would be an interesting challenge for you!

dolly said...

Jo - I'd do it in no time given that you know what end result you want, and what budget I'm on (zero budget will also do) :)