Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dreams (2)

I was extremely angry when I woke up last night/morning. (Having had only 3 hrs of sleep I hope you can cut me some slack. And no, I didn't get home late, I woke early. 2 AM) I woke up realizing that it is all *my* fault. Again! I really must work on being more of a b*tch. For real. I'm too nice. I'm too much of a push-over.

So, IRL I'm seated facing 3 of my project members. 66% of them I really like. (Not sure why I am sharing this non-important info, but I claim it is due to brain damage, ehrm, nah. More likely, lack of sleep so cannot separate important/non-important info. That'll do for now.)

In my dream I had just turned my back to them and I was facing a huge fkng truck.
My colleagues asked (sort of all at once) "OK Cecilia, so are you sure you can handle of this?" To which I grumpily responded: "Well, as I've been saying for the last 2 months, this is far too much. You really should be removing instead of adding, so I'm guessing: NO! I can't."
So they are silent for a minute and then "Ah, well, it is all done now. Let us know how you're doing. Here it comes. It must be managed you know."
So I face the truck which now is tipping over, releasing its load for me to catch - and out pours sand. Try and catch a truck load of that...

No comments: