Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cats, Hair & Weddings



Came back here to post a tribute picture to John as he posted a nice lazy picture today.
If you can't understand why I posted this picture. Look again. Closely.




And, for all you people out there that probably couldn't care less, order is restored, I'm no longer a brunette! Simply discovered how very tiresome it was, having the world believing I actually had some brains, so I decided today to quit the Artificial Intelligence thing I've had going for some months and went back to being blonde. Let's see what effect this will have at work. I might get away with just taking minutes during meetings and every now and then I might have to bring coffee for the clever (non-blondes) in the office.


Part from this, nothing exciting seems to be going on. Ah, well, my brothers wedding party is coming up. Will be a laugh. I hope. Last wedding I went to (my sisters) was truly embarrassing. My bad. *burr* Lesson learned, so will behave this time. (OMG... I just realized the jokes they'll tell on my expense. But wtf I deserve it. If I'm lucky I'll come down with a flu or something as good.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I am still confused of the tribute. But hey I am glad you felt a need to link to it. And yippee old Dolly has returned, I have to say I much prefer the blonde look although the colour of your hair does not affect your beauty in any way, if only it could get rid of some of that anger you have.

dolly said...

Hmm... Sort of takes the fun out, but the picture I posted (of a cat hiding in the grass) was a tribute to you, John, and all the lovely pics you have on your site.

And blonde yes. Nice looking? No. I've realized it is not blonde-blonde. It's f*ckn yellow-blonde. I look like a chicken!

Anonymous said...

Ah now I see the cat. Thanks for the explination, did not realise clicking the image would make it bigger.

dolly said...

Oh... Right. You're blonde too ;-P