Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sunrise and fishing

Walking out from work today I was reminded of how much I enjoy the changing of seasons here in Sweden. 2 o'clock in the morning, I could see the signs of sunrise in the east. And now, 4 o'clock, it is daylight. Sun is up in 7 minutes and I really should go to bed (but bank holiday tomorrow so I can enjoy this morning first.)

Oh, and now I also want to go camping! It is a great thing to do in June. Set the alarm for 3 AM, go up, watch the sun rise and then crawl back into a tent where the warm sleeping bag awaits.

And where have I put my fishing gear? Fishing is a perfect excuse for being up very early. No one really notices if you just sit around and watch as the world wakes up.

Summer is fantastic!

1 comment:

Idiot said...

I'll go camping with you anytime ;) heehee!!