Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dreams

I have weird dreams. And I usually remember one per night. This one is a bit strange though, even for me, but if any one of you out there feel like Dr Freud, and would like to do an analysis, be my guest.

Background: The dream involves my Irish friend Niall, who every now and then visits Stockholm when here in business. We met just over a year ago on a plane from Stockholm to Paris, where he transfered to Dublin and I to Lisbon. Good laugh he is. Our evenings usually end up being early mornings and although we both agree that *this* time (it being a working day tomorrow) we'll go easy on the drinks, and make it an early evening. Yeah. Right. You know, blah-blah-blah *drink* awh-sleep-is-for-whimps *drink* want-another-one *drink*. Right?

Aaaanyway, here is the dream: - eh, no. Forget it. It was too strange when I saw it typed out. I'll just toss in keywords: Lounge, music, smoke in acid green colour, inhaling fumes, no buzz, hyper active and paranoid (and not me mind you), a joint the size of a cigar, 100 travel bags and a conference center. So I guess an analysis will be tough. Instead, enjoy this clip!

No comments: