Saturday, May 26, 2007

OK & Cranes

I've finally done some research on the term OK. Been meaning to do it for years. Just never had the chance to do so when I remembered, and never remembered when I had the chance to do it. Ah well. So now I know. At least one story.

Now on to another subject I've been pondering over for years; how the f*ck do they manage to assemble/mount the huge cranes used at construction sites? Anyone knows? Not only are they tall monsters, but they usually have a massive counter balance block hanging at one end. Must weigh a ton!

JFGI? Yeah, well - I have. And this far I've only come across a bunch of pictures of cranes. Soooooo, easy to transport (yeah, all folded up they are) but no nice movies showing them being mounted. I did find a local company close to where I live that claim that cranes is their area of expertise... so, maybe I'll give them a call and ask to come watch next time they've got a job to do.

Strange? Me? Wait until I post one of my latests dreams.

No comments: