Sunday, July 8, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged. Thx a bunch John... But as I do blog, and have enjoyed reading the other victim's blogs, I don't mind pouring out some random facts and habits about myself. However, I will not follow rule #3 (and obviously 4).
Will I be unfortunate for life breaking that rule? Let's see.


OK first the RULES
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


So, you know the rules - then here we go:
  1. Not surprisingly the first random thing up on my list is about sex... I just realized yesterday that I have never had sex with someone with brown eyes. Seemed a bit odd as only 10% of the worlds population have blue or green eyes. Then again, I haven't had that many partners.

  2. I get on peoples nerves. People get on my nerves.

  3. I love making people laugh. I love people that make me laugh. I laugh every day. And I love a lot of people.

  4. I like drugs. I am addicted to nicotine and caffein, have seriously considered to cut down on alcohol and am glad I no longer hang out with people who frequently uses other drugs.

  5. If I could meet anyone in the world I'd pick Jesus. If I could take only one person to a desert island he'd definitely be my choice: fantastic conversations, seems he was not in to celibacy and when bored (or hungry) he could walk off to get help.

  6. Once I was convinced I finally had had my first one night stand. But then I ended up having a one-year long relationship with the guy. (And yes, he had blue eyes.)

  7. I look up words and then I rarely remember what it said 5 minutes after. I have a distinct feeling of getting more and more stupid.

  8. I am sorry I couldn't stay awake until 07:07 yesterday. Now I have to wait until 08:08 August 8, next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh oh you aint linking to 8 others, the curse of mememememe will be upon you, Your 8 things made for interesting reading though.