Sunday, April 8, 2007

I want drugs

I hate being sick. Happens very rarely, but it seems that when I go down - I go down hard. Been in bed for the last 5 days going through 2 packs of painkillers and I've used up 2 rolls of toilet tissue. My nose is flaky and my head feels like it is about to explode every time I cough (which is only every 5 minutes...)

Luckily it seems that noone I've met has caught this nasty bug. I hope it stays that way.

And oh, I do not want pity. I want drugs to get well. So if you got some, send them over asap. Cause I've got a concert to go to tomorrow!

Enjoyed 18 episodes of Heroes. (And now pissed cause the rest aren't available yet). Also read a book that made me both laugh and cry: Mark Haddon's "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time". Worth a read if you've got the time.

1 comment:

dolly said...

Yeah, well that's what happens when I get sick. I start spending time behind this computer...
Trying to wrap my head around Netvibes right now, but as I'm out of painkillers (and obviously lacking friends who'll send me DRUGS) I don't think I'll manage to sort it all out tonight.

Thanks for stopping by Oy.