Thursday, April 12, 2007

Taxi drivers - can we kill the bad ones?

WTF is up with the cab drivers?

Shouldn't I as a paying customer be able to rely on the fact that their business is to KNOW addresses?
(I always seem to be guiding them when they are obviously struggling to find the right way/address. And the times I've decided NOT to (or tbh fallen asleep), they have messed up big time and been driving either completely wrong or chosen to take a route that is sooooo out of the way to get to B from A.)


And - tonight (again) - I ended up in a taxi where the driver obviously believed that the vehicle would not move forward unless he PUMPED the gas into the engine using the gas pedal. Which a) makes me annoyed as hell and b) makes me sick to my stomach.

But OK, maybe killing them is bit drastic, but can we at least think of new professions for these sad people? Please?

2 comments:

Idiot said...

Oh Dolly.....I have the same thoughts all the time. The biggest problem for me is when the dumbass goes the wrong way then charges you for his error. I had a guy a couple of weeks ago who was the most obnoxious wanker I have ever met. I only had a fifty to pay the bill and he sighed heavily saying "have you nothing smaller for gods sake" I said "No". He opens a little box in the centre console and there is feckin wads of every note in there. What a dick. I would like to kill that one tbh, no loss to the world.

dolly said...

THANK YOU! I've got you a nice gun. Will hand it over to you next time we meet.